Saturday, February 13, 2010

Salmon ♥

Just had the best salmon! Okay, maybe not, I'm sure there's salmon that's a million times better than the one I just ate, but this one's fresh enough!

around 20 slices of those costs 21 bucks and they went down our tummies within minutes. But who's complaining?! The next time I go to Japan, I'll try better sashimi ♥











It looked better under natural sunlight, but I couldn't capture it.

The lights look abit like sushi rolls?! My dad made those lights btw :D Its rice paper wrapped over plastic with a light bulb in the middle. Six of these tubes connected to dangling wires and a rectangular wooden frame.


Dresses, tops, skirts, flats, boots, sneakers, bag, wallet/pouch, shorts, watch, accessories on my shopping list! I really want the boots cause they look nice, and a bag + dresses + tops desperately.

No comments: